We are a fast growing liberty and freedom organization that receives no Government funding, which is why it is vital that we have our wonderful liberty and freedom supporters/volunteers to help us keep the wheels turning on.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers who care about
vision of a free, prosperous, and peaceful society. From helping out at our
events to attending supporter/partners events on our behalf, etcetera. If you
would like to help, please get in touch
– we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking to recruit Volunteers for the following roles:
Event Helper/ Local organizer
The Event Helper will be required at both local and international liberty events i.e. those that we are organizing and those that we have been invited to attend. Typically we need help manning our stands, organize event and attend to several event logistics; however the duties may vary depending on the type of event. We’re also looking for people to attend community events and hand out information on our behalf.
AOM seeks an intermediate Graphic Designer to work with our Creative Group, supporting the team. This person will focus on brand strategy, multiplatform design, typography, and creative ideation to ensure AOM’s tone and style are consistent across all platforms. The ideal candidate will also have strong organizational skills as well as a proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment across all digital platforms.
- Assist in the conceptualization, construction, and design of AOM digital presence.
- Prepare images for digital features and social platforms.
- Create inspiration documents according to the Creative Director’s requirements.
- Produce social assets for all website content
- Work with the Editorial team to develop graphics, illustrations, and infographics for website content.
- Help create ads, fliers, posters, cards, etc.
- Collaborate on special projects and additional material as needed.
- Able to work on set with editors to deliver brand results.
- Maintain a working knowledge of young, up-and-coming artists and photographers to commission for smaller projects.
So if you would like to develop your skills or simply want to volunteer for liberty , please contact us below and we will surely get back to you.
Admin at Head Office
The role of Marketing & Admin Support will provide assistance to the African Objectivist Movement, Head Office team in a variety of related tasks in support of our freedom advocacy and liberty activities. Intermediate IT skills and the ability to easily communicate with people from different backgrounds via telephone or email is required.
Country Representatives Officer
The position is to represent AOM in the country, be at the heart of creating local content to advance liberty and freedom.
• The Country Representative Officer (CRO) is overall responsible for good standing and mission accomplishment of AOM in the Country.
• Supervises the Country office team and plays a mentoring and coaching role towards the Local and Campus representatives in the country
• Plan, organize and oversees local/campus events to advance liberty and mission of AOM
The position is to represent AOM in your local chapters and cities, creating and organizing local event to advance liberty, freedom and mission of African Objectivist Movement (AOM).
The position is to represent AOM in your campus, be at the heart of creating campus event to advance liberty, freedom and mission of African Objectivist Movement (AOM).
Do you like to volunteer for us in your country, community, campus or locality?
Kindly apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or post to AOM Secretariat, 5 Gateway Plaza, Eruwa park, Eleyele 200129, G.P.O Box 40617 Dugbe 200263, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
What does working at African Objectivist Movement mean?
The AOM team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. The team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more African can benefit from our programs.
Working for AOM is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, focused, impactful, hard work, fantastic community with quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization and passion for liberty and freedom.
We strongly dedicated to ensuring our staff has the ability to grow and reach their full potential, as we invest in leadership training, empowerment and professional development opportunities always.
As soon as we received your CV and Cover letter, we will forward to you our Volunteer information pack to start with.